Assembling the right team is critical to the success of any web development project. The number of questions that need to be answered for even the smallest project can seem overwhelming and the technology changes on an almost daily basis. We’ve been helping our customers make sense of the technology landscape and deliver successful projects for years. Here are a some of the questions we can help answer and value we can add to your project.
Common Questions Our Customers Ask
We’ve had all kinds of questions over the years but here are a few of common ones that our customers ask. If you have a question that you’d like to ask or if you just want some general input on your project, please feel free to contact us for a complementary consultation – we’d be happy to hear from you.
- Technologies. I’ve heard about a number technologies like PHP, .NET, Flash and Flex. Which technology is right for our project?
- E-commerce. We need to accept payments on our website. What’s involved in doing that? Do we need to contact our bank? Can we easily incorporate different forms of payment like Visa, MasterCard and PayPal?
- Security. Security is of the utmost importance to us. How can we ensure that our site is secure?
- Content management. We need specific employees at our company to edit the content on our site. Can we do that without breaking our budget?
- Social media. We want to leverage social media sites like Twitter and Facebook to engage our users and drive traffic to our website. How do we do that?